Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Reflections
Listening to this has caused me to relax a whole lot. I had to continue to start the record ing because I would get so relaxed that I'd fall asleep. This excercise adds to my teaching of how to relax. I must admit that I'm currently in holistic theoropy to learn to relax my muscles. This recording reminded me of the power of suggestion and how influentual it can be. I would love ot be able to listen to something like this regularly and share it with my spouse. I think he too could benefit from the excerise. Well in case you read my other posts it looks like I may have it this time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What did you listen too? Am I missing something? I attempted to do hypnotism when I was in labor with my daughter similar to relaxation. Lets just say I failed real bad. I took weeks of classes with my child's father to learn how to do this and I just could not stay focused long enough to do it. Then again when contractions are 45 seconds apart and your only 4 centimeters dilated and you have a good 8+ hours to go I think the only thing you may concentrate on is getting drugs. LOL Hope you do well in this class. I am finding it very interesting.
ReplyDelete