Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Unit 4 Loving Kindness

First let me say that I'm extremely thankful for this course being offered here. It's been extremely difficult for me to stay on task in my schooling but this has made me want to be better. This class has my mind in gear to understand that learning is power and can have immediate gratification (prior to the degree). The exercises help me every week since there's a new curve ball that life throughs out. I'm normally equiped to express my emotions when I've been wronged and feel hurt but my mind is challenged to portray love and kindness to my family. Not to others because I'm extremely generous in that area, it's my loved ones that get the bulk of bad stuff. To be honest I haven't figured out why but I've learned through exercises that the love and kindness should start with the family first. I remind myself of that for the past week so I can improve. It usually goes like this- how can I treat people I don't love better than the ones I do and see on a daily basis. That reminds me that I need work and that I sometimes take them for granted and I need to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment